Mr Play Casino Review
Mr Play Casino is an online casino which is owned and operated by Marketplay LTD, who are located in Malta. The casino site came online in 2017, meaning it is a relatively new player. The website benefits from having full UK licensing, as well as hosting games from the industry’s top game developers and offering a mobile-friendly website. Here, we take a further look at Mr Play Casino.
Mr Play Casino Key Features
One of the most impressive parts of Mr Play Casino is the welcome offer and bonuses. For new depositing players, you can get a matched deposit up to the value of £200. There are wagering requirements of 25x on this amount, but this still means you get great value for your money. In addition to this, there is also a free 100 spin reward, where you receive 20 spins per day over 5 days.
A significant positive here is that there are no codes needed to get these matched deposit bonuses, just deposit and receive your reward.
Other than this, the huge selection of game developers listed on the site is also a major plus. It would be very difficult to get bored with the selection of games on this site.
For loyal players, you will be able to accrue VIP points, which will grant you access to a whole list of different gifts and freebies as you reach Gold or Platinum VIP levels. At the very top of the VIP leaderboard, you have prestige level, which gives huge bonuses only to the most loyal players on the site. This is in the form of cash bonuses, deposit bonuses and even expedited withdrawals.
Mr Play Casino Live Casino
The live casino offering at Mr Play is provided by Evolution Gaming, an acknowledged industry leader when it comes to live casino offerings. The authentic casino environments in which their specialist croupiers work makes for a brilliantly immersive experience, for players. On both mobile and desktop, you will get an identical live casino experience. Mobile devices will have to be in landscape mode to see all of the game elements, but this is normal.
The following games are offered at Mr Play’s live casino: Live Blackjack, Live Roulette and Live Baccarat. There are a few different variations on these games that you can play, but there is, unfortunately, no poker option available at this time.
Mr Play Casino Software & Platform
A wide range of developers have games listed on the Mr Play site. Those are listed in the game providers section of this review. As a result, there is a huge range of different game categories, which include Slots, Roulette, Video Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Keno and Scratch Cards.
In total, there are over 300 individual games on the site. Some notable titles include Secrets of Christmas, Butterfly Staxx, Dream Catcher, Slots O’ Gold and Deal or No Deal, amongst others.
Mr Play Casino Mobile Casino Site & App
The Mr Play Casino app is based on its desktop and mobile website. They have used a standard method of app provision, providing a simple browser application that can only load the Mr Play site. This functions in the same way as the mobile website, but is available as an app on your home screen instead.
There are no differences in compatibility between the desktop and mobile versions of the casino. The majority of their games, namely the ones developed with HTML5, will be compatible with every device.
Mr Play Casino Game Providers
As we mentioned earlier, there are a substantial number of different developers with games listed on the Mr Play casino site. These include Magnet Gaming, Lightning Box, Rabcat, Bally, Elk Studios, iSoftBet, Ezugi, Betsoft, Play’n GO, NeoGames, Quickfire, Cadillac Jack, Skillzzgaming, NetEnt, Nyx Interactive, WMS, Pragmatic Play, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, SG Gaming, Thunderkick, Big Time Gaming,Playtech, Habanero, Barcrest Games, Microgaming, Playson, Old Skool Studios, Blueprint Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Realistic Games, Quickspin, Tom Horn Gaming, NextGen Gaming and Aristocrat.
Mr Play Casino User Experience
The extensive portfolio of game developers on the site means that it should be easy to keep yourself entertained on the Mr Play casino site. You will be able to find classic slot games such as Starburst, Book of Dead, Gonzo’s Quest and The Goonies in this game catalogue, amongst many other gems. The site is cross-platform compatible, easy to navigate and thus offers an excellent overall experience.
Mr Play Casino Payment Options
Mr Play Casino suppoers a wide variety of payment methods, which you will find listed below:
Skrill, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Ukash, EntroPay, VISA, MasterCard, Sofort, Giropay, POLi, InstaDebit, Trustly, EuTeller, EPS, Maestro, ClickandBuy, Boleto Bancario, Zimpler, Ticket Premium, Lobanet, Fundsend, Wire-Transfer, Bancontact, EcoCard, SIRU, Bank Transfer, Payr, MisterCash, Fast Bank Transfer, PugglePay and Entercash.
There is a minimum withdrawal amount of £10 and a minimum deposit of £10 on the site. For eWallets, there is a withdrawal time of 0-3 days, dependant on how busy the casino is. Standard bank transfers will take between 6-8 days.
Mr Play Casino Customer Support
The Mr Play Casino site offers a variety of contact methods, including email and telephone support, as well as a FAQ page and live chat. All of these services are open from 6am to 11pm, from Monday to Friday. The customer service team follows guidelines defined by an acronym called CARE, which stands for Customers Are Really Everything.
Overall, the offering at Mr Play Casino is comprehensive and mature.
- The promotional offer for new players includes a matched deposit up to £200 (subject to 25x wagering), alongside a free 100 spin reward.
- The site is owned and maintained by Marketplay Limited. They have managed to gather a huge range of developers on their platform, whilst offering some excellent bonus offers and customer service levels to their customers.
- There is a huge range of developers featured on the site including Magnet Gaming, Lightning Box, Rabcat, Bally, Elk Studios, iSoftBet, Ezugi, Betsoft, Play’n GO, NeoGames, Quickfire, Cadillac Jack, Skillzzgaming, NetEnt, Nyx Interactive, WMS, Pragmatic Play, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, SG Gaming, Thunderkick, Big Time Gaming,Playtech, Habanero, Barcrest Games, Microgaming, Playson, Old Skool Studios, Blueprint Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Realistic Games, Quickspin, Tom Horn Gaming, NextGen Gaming and Aristocrat
- In contrast to other casinos, the Mr Play site is bright and playful. There are promotional ads all over the site, showing female models with moustaches, which is playful and fun. The top left-hand corner of the site will allow you to navigate to Login, Promotions, the VIP club, or any of their casino games. There is also a search function at the top left if you know the specific game you want to play.
- There are plenty of ways in which to deposit and withdraw funds such as Skrill, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Ukash, EntroPay, VISA, MasterCard, Sofort, Giropay, POLi, InstaDebit, Trustly, EuTeller, EPS, Maestro, ClickandBuy, Boleto Bancario, Zimpler, Ticket Premium, Lobanet, Fundsend, Wire-Transfer, Bancontact, EcoCard, SIRU, Bank Transfer, Payr, MisterCash, Fast Bank Transfer, PugglePay and Entercash.
- Customer support is available via email, telephone and live chat. The opening times for these services are from 6am to 11pm.